I have a few white hairs on my plants.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Morreef65, Aug 28, 2016.

1. They're outdoors. I had two, but one was male. I topped her not too long ago. She's now showing her white hairs, but only a few, and only in 2 areas.
    They're small. My question is, what will she do? When will there me more, how long does that take? How much time might there be until harvest now? I've never done it before.

2. Pics would help...
    It sounds like your plant started to flower. It can take anywhere from 6-15weeks from the time the plant starts to flower to its harvest time.

Your plants will need some kind of nutrients, stay away from anything miracle grow if possible. Look for 'bloom' or 'flower', if not any nutrients some compost or earth worm castings will help.

You should also go read woke more about growing. YouTube has a ton of helpful videos

• Like Like x 1
  3. You ask tough questions , the problem is I am Psycho not Psychic . You need someone that can see into the future .
    Until then try reading.
    Tutorial: How to Grow Cannabis Indoors! | Grow Weed Easy

4. You always give the best answers. People these days just want/expect everything handed to them for free and then make a profit off of it for themselves.