Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have a few questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by travmo, May 9, 2011.

1. How many plants can you grow with your cultivators license? Can you get any other license to grow more?

2. Depends on your state. Look up your laws. And yes, you can get a license to grow more. If you're supplying a dispensary, I believe the amount you can grow in most states has no limit.

3. Kronikkk's answer is pretty solid.
    /thread :smoke:

4. Agreed that's good advice, what is "/thread"?

5. saying /thread means person thinks the thread is over... Most time the person is correct

6. except here. ironic...

7. Thank you.

8. in cali im pretty sure the limit is like 99 plants or its somewhere that that is the limit cuz my dads freind was gunna go into buisseness and he had 99 plants