Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a few questions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonerAllDay, Jul 28, 2012.

1. If I blow weed smoke onto my stash will it increase the potency? Also what's a good price of afghan kush per gram? Doesn't matter where you live just want a generalization.

2. 1.) No :p
    2.) 100% depends on the area, but here in my area...15 bucks a gram? Usually with strains like that, I only get charged extra if I'm buying 1/4, 1/2 or full on 0's. I barely see dealers here charge more then 15 for a gram of (whatever kush they are selling)

3. Thanks bro. And I got 3.5 grams for 35 on the kush so I guess it's a pretty good deal. Plus it was a friend that sold it to me so I'm sure he made it cheaper.

4. No it will not make it more potent. And around $20, thats some good weed.

5. Alright and I didn't take pictures but I'll try and get the same soon and post a pic.

6. Nice dude, do that.

7. 1. where in the world did you get and idea like that?
    2.I can get some for about 10 a gram but if I go to any other dealer it would be about 12 to 15 a gram.

8. [quote name='"StonerAllDay"']If I blow weed smoke onto my stash will it increase the potency? Also what's a good price of afghan kush per gram? Doesn't matter where you live just want a generalization.[/quote]

No
    $5 - $10 /g

9. I saw it online and was wondering of it was true or not.

10. i have a stash of afghan kush bought for $300 an ounce