I have a few questions on new forum

Discussion in 'Forum Tech Questions, Problems and Troubleshooting' started by Deleted member 506764, May 15, 2013.

1. #1 Deleted member 506764, May 15, 2013
    Last edited: May 15, 2013
    I'm having a lot of trouble navigating and using the new site so I thought I'd post here and hopefully someone can help me because it's getting frustrating just trying to do simple things like searching the forums or trying to view a list of my posts.

How can I find old threads and posts of mine? I was trying to figure out how to find a (somewhat) old thread but I couldn't figure out how to search for it. I went to the page of the OP but couldn't figure out how to see anything but his last 5 posts. I searched on my page in my content and in stuff I follow but I still couldn't find it. I tried to search keywords at the top of the page but I still couldn't find it. A

I have one other question too. I can't figure out how to upload a picture to my gallery. It just says there's nothing there and I see no way to actually put something there. What I'm trying to do is upload a picture for my sig since the new forum won't let me use my previous picture for a sig because of the URL for some reason. I don't get it.

One last question. Why can't I see my subscribed threads? Did they all get erased when the forum switched over? If so that's cool, I'd just like to know.

EDIT: To be clear, the main thing I want to do is just see a list of all my posts. That would be the easiest way for me to find threads I've posted in so that I can continue to follow them. So the main question I have is as follows:

How do I see a list of all of my posts? 

2. The update is still in progress. Gallery is not up yet. They are still working on search/subscribed threads, posts, etc.

Just give it a few days and the tweaking will continue.

Okay thank you. So are you saying I'll be able to see a list of all my posts next week or so?

4. @[member="morningbake"] most likely

Okay cool thanks.Your sig is kinda fucking with my eyes. I was still seeing it when I looked away.

6. @[member="morningbake"] i changed it to another trippy B&W

7. Wait so we can't upload pictures yet? I just started writing a thread so I basically have to save it in word and come back and post when theyre ready? thats bull.

Patience. It's not bull it is the last few steps of the conversion. :smoke: