I have a few questions "new"

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by dewos, Dec 1, 2009.

1. OK well, I have a few questions but first I will tell you what I plan on using... 400 watt MH with a drip system with only water and nut. with clay rocks and rockwool...

Well anyway I was wondering about the nut. I Read that you can use mirical grow general use, but you needed to use 1/4 strength at first or something I was wondering what you guys knew about this..

Another thing was can I just put the seed in the rockwool in the Hydro Drip system and let the water with nut come from the pump right on it.. I am using the 3" nets with the clay rock.. (my system just recycles the wated).

How long should I run the pump, I was thinking about putting it on a timer. I heard 20 min every five hours?

Any other advice? let me know.

2. I recommend FloraNovaGrow and FloraNovaBloom, for Veg and Flower, respectively. FloraNovaBloom will also get you through the whole grow, start to finish. You will need to use 1/4 strength when they are young.

I suggest germinating the seed first via the paper towel method, then putting it into the cube when you get a taproot (taproot goes fown).

15-20 minutes 4-5 times a day sounds good to me. Just check to see how saturated the thing is between waterings,

Hope this helps!