I have a drug test in 18 days!

Discussion in 'General' started by helpmeihavecourt, Jun 29, 2018.

1. I have a drug test in 18 days and I am really trying to get this weed out of my system. I am 6 feet tall and 225 pounds(alittle but of fat) and I usually smoke about a gram or .5 everyday. I've been asking my friends about how to get it out of my system within 18 days, but none of them really give me an exact answer. If I would run everyday, probably like 8 laps around a track everyday; how long would it take to get out of my system? I usually smoke everyday, and if y'all have some good tips to give me on getting it out of my system, I would greatly appreciate it so much.

2. it is unlikely that you can get rid of the thc in your system

the only thing you can really do is use fake urine

the detox drinks do not work its not real science

thc does stay in your fat cells so since you mentioned having a litle bit of fat I doubt you would be able to eliminate all the thc in your system that has been saved up through use of cannabis

aka youre basically fucked if you dont use fake urine

3. How long would it take to get it out of my piss? My bad, I wasn't really clear.

4. usually a month is standard, it depends on your own body, so the time frame can be from a month to three, usually a month of abstinence works. Again it depends on your body and its own chemistry so there is no exact date there is only the average that people take to get clean

which is a month

the daily use will affect how long you will have to wait considering there should be a higher concentration of thc in your body that is found in urine

5. And i'm facing a blunt with my friends right now, so i'm alittle high right now

6. I
    i think i can do it slick if i just use water pills and run 8 laps everyday

7. I thought the general thought was that the Court expects you to be a bit dirty to start with and then levels should fall off from the benchmark?

Often folks test dirty, make a last minute exercise attempt and actually piss dirtier due to loosing the fat!?

:smoke: