Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a dope question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tiimothyy, Feb 18, 2016.

1. What do you all pay for your half ounces of high quality?

Also: how many sexy gamer stoner girls do you know? And can I have one. :p

2. $80-$90 here in Oregon. It's twice as much in my Minnesota hometown.

3. #3 WakeNBake2013, Feb 18, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2016
    I get gets mids for $90 but duality will run me $160 pink kush, $180 death bubba

4. High quality can range anywhere from $80-120 and im talking like topshelf shit in ca
    And girls dont play video games bruh

5. Well, I'm in Idaho, and in the greater north central area where I purchase from, currently runs the gamut price-wise. For the kind shit, it's been anywhere between $100-240. We've luckily had some lower priced options hit the area recently, so the higher-end of that range is only in emergency situations, I suppose. It all depends on who you go through.

jah!/*d$*[​IMG]