Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i have a dilema

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokinKGB, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Well i took a one month T-break for january and tomorrow i plan on wake and baking, the problem is i lent my friend my pipe and he left it in another friends car.

So whats a creative way to make a pipe or something. i don't have any apples

2. u can make a quick one out of aluminum foil...not the most tastey of pipes but i think the quickest and easiest

3. This.

Or ask a friend to come toke with you who has a piece? Or get some blunt wraps/rolling papers :smoke:

4. Get some good papers(RAW brand or any good hemp papers or even Elements) or the only safe way to make a piece is with an apple.
    If you have a small socket you can clean it up and see if it'll work.

5. You can make one out of a soda can.

6. u can...but its definitely the sickest and unhealthiest way to smoke...ever...if u are suuuper desperate to smoke and have no other way

7. ok so here is what you do imo...

get a water bottle, a straw, and a batty. They cant be that hard to find...gas station tobacco store... poke a hole in the side of the bottle bout halfway down but only big enough for the straw to fit in. poke the straw in as downstem cover with water and attatch batty to outside of straw once packed. should provide a mock one bong hit. best i could think of. ill post pics of my ghetto one like that that is perfect...:D

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVVksrjpTHE]YouTube - How to Build a Waterfall Bong[/ame]

also u can do this....and if u find a bucket thats as tall as the water bottle...it can be a sick mini gravity bong too

9. here is my posted pic. sorry had to go build it

Attached Files:

10. I agree they are very easy to make out of pop cans but very unhealthy but if you wanna get high and arent concerned about your health its one of the easiest ways

11. "the problem is i lent my friend my pipe and he left it in another friends car."

He stole your pipe dude.

12. Yea^
    But just go buy another. I would reccomend to get a small glass Chillum/one hitter/bat(you can find these easily for under $15)
    Then get a small water bottle and cut a hole( big enough for the mouthpiece of the straight pipe to fit into) just a few inches above the bottom of the bottle.
    Now, cut as best as you can so there is very little[if any] space between the glass and the bottle.
    Make a carb just above the water, rinse the bottle and your done. Insert the pipe into place and fill water covering the end in the bottle.

13. depending on where you live i would say just go to the store and buy a apple. but it is your first time in a long time so i would say you want it to be the best experience possible so since you are not doing this until tomorrow see if there is any way your friend can contact his friend so you may get YOUR pipe back. other than that there are a lot of options if you have the herb itself. and since i know you have internet connection i'd say youtube that shit. good luck man
    enjoy
    :smoking:

14. make a bong out of aluminum foil and a 2 liter bottle :bongin:

15. Dude Just go buy rolling papers Cause you are at least 18 .Even If you can't roll go on youtube and watch a video It wont be the best joint in the world but Its called last resort.

P.S. Your "friend" stole your pipe.

16. Apply the apple method to a pear/potato. Those are both usually structurally okay to turn into pipes.
    If not, I vote you make a waterfall bong. Also, kick your friend's ass haha

17. Easy solution OP..

Make a water bong? Get a waterbottle, empty it till your left with like a quarter of it. Make a hole in the bottle for the bill piece to get in, and another hole for your choke.

Place the weed in your bill piece, and smoke up. :D