Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a crush!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Golem-146, May 30, 2003.

1. My god, i love sensi!I have a crush on Sensi and RMJL. i think its better to like someone for their personallity, rather than portrait. when you see someone your veiw of them totally changes. so thats why I LOVE GRASSCITY:D

2. if i'm reading between the lines right...

yeah hippieJ, i picture them both as busty brunettes too!

(jk)

3. *blushing*

why thanka :)

if yea like tha personality..you should check out ma mug!

*sizzle*

LOL :D :p

4. yea.. sens is great, her personality is the best... er.. gotta take a hit and go to work.. peace.. have a good saturday..

5. ;)

I have a few crushes, too. More than a few, I guess. ;)

I love everybody, though. I don't know if it's cause we're all stoners or what but I can't think of anyone that I don't dig in some way or another. I mean, there are some that I might go to the the end of the Earth for, if need be, but overall, I love everybody. I'm also SuperHigh so that might be why. ;)

(LMAO...I thought the same thing about Sensi, too, Digit! That was funny! :D )

6. damn it digit, now i do too:D

7. LOL like my avatar! ;) :D :p

8. is that you lol.

PEace

9. Didja see that? She said she loves me! (I am part of everybody, right?)

10. :rolleyes: yes wang :rolleyes:

11. yes it is GanjaMom. Now you know how many admirers you have on this board.

12. i think since these people have been around longer than most of us put together gives them the right to post what they want. and espcially since youre a newer member gives you even less authority man. taker easy

13. Aww...thanks! No, I don't wear glasses anymore..I wear contacts now :D

LOL, you got me figured out, hahaha

14. haha how cute..... LMAO milf!!! haha!

15. heh fun fun....

16. i know what you mean.. i have no clue what sex most of these people are. i usally just put them all into an asexual category so i dont mess anything up..:p

17. yeah:smoke:

18. wait, what? is this implying that your picture is posted somewhere? where? i wanna see:)

19. forgot to mention ganjaphish!... i know i said "all you lady bladies" but she needed another special mention. i did have a real big crush on her for a while (and that was even before she posted that pic of her and the kitty btw).

yes wang, you are included as part of everybody... but the thing i want to know is who would she traverse the globe for?

... isnt this thread great!? so rare to see people opening up and just admitting to thier "free luvin" feelings :D

20. Look at this....Yesterday he get's labeled as a pimp, and he's already starting the "free luvin" talk. LMAO!!!!