Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have a couple questions.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Disagreed, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Michigan just passed medical marijuana for the state
    i am currently age 19 and have been "self medicating" since the age of 15.
    i have asthma, bad knee pains, and my back has been bugging me for years. it has gotten worse recently

and i was wondering if medical marijuana would help me?

i mean it seems to when i "self medicate" but idk, would like some advice from some people before i start talking to doctors and stuff, waste of time, ya know?

i am currently taking motrin 800's for pain, but they dont work, at all.

so, could u help me with this GrassCity?

2. Edibles or vaporization can help you with asthma. Strong indicas smoked eaten or vaped help with muscle and joint pain.

I'm not familiar with the written law in michigan, but it sounds like you qualify.
    If you have a perscription for pain meds, they will basically want to have you ween them off/replace them with MMJ.

It would definately help you, now find a doctor, call them, ask if you qualify and make an appointment!

3. thanks m8 will call doctors first thing monday when i wake up.