I have a Cock Problem...

Discussion in 'General' started by Ayron, Mar 24, 2011.

1. Hey guys, I'm having a cock problem and its not getting any better. Every morning I get woken up by it and im getting really annoyed. The other morning the damn thing was on my roof!
    [​IMG]
    I have no idea who it belongs too but they dont keep it caged up and it wonders the street making its stupid COCK A DOODLE DOOO noise every morning at sunrise, and since i work night shifts this needs to stop. Animal control wont come get it unless i catch it first, i tried chasing it around with a laundry basket but that only got me laughed at by the neighborhood children :( Also i dont have any firearms other than a BB gun, which i use to get it out of my yard but i dont pump it up enough to actually hurt it or else it wouldn't take more than 3 shots to get it off my yard. I dont want to sound like im cruel to animals, this rooster has giant claws that can easily fuck up my 12 pound dog who wont hesitate to go after it. there is also a hen that follows it around so i dont want my dog to go after the hen and have the rooster claw my dogs face off in defense. So whats a good way to catch a rooster? It hangs out behind a foreclosed house in my street so maybe i can put a trap there or something.

2. get a 12ft/lb .22 air rifle from walmart and a tin of hollow tips. Have fun

3. Just pump it enough to kill it and enjoy some fried chicken.

4. Airhorn? see how his ass likes it

5. find out what roosters like to eat, and put it under a box or some shit held up with a stick.

tie a rope around the stick and hide in the bushes with binoculars etc. when it gets under there, PULL THAT ROPE and then hold the box down and smoke a victory blunt.

6. I had the same problem last summer, some jackass in my neighborhood decided to put a Rooster in their little make shift ranch.

Get a cat?
    Does your BB gun also take pellets? If it does than that's your solution.

7. nvm thought this thread was about dick. i got pics...pm me

8. put electric wires on your roof

9. Call Chicken. He has cock problems all the time

10. Get a cat dude, or pellet gun. I'd kill that sucker.

11. florida has a whole chicken task force thing. lol honestly. i seen it on Dirty Jobs. id go with the pellet gun suggestion. shooting pellet guns high is the shit. im not really into killing animals and every animal ive shot (~2-3) ive always felt bad for. my boy got this legit ass pellet sniper. shot a squirel threw the back of the head and threw his eye. i was proud but felt bad. i really do LOVE animals. but sometimes ur really high and shooting as moving targets is better then a plastic jawn nailed to a tree. or in ur case pop a chiken threw the dome and hang him on a string in ur backyard. they wont fuck with u then. after about 2 and a half months of my boy having that pellet gun theres was hardly ever any animals back there lol

12. Just get a bb gun. Theres no reason to kill it

13. You should get high as fuck and try and catch it with your bare hands.

An epic waste of time, but that would be fun as shit.

14. With an empty bucket of KFC

15. watch it right before sunset see where it roosts for the night wait till it is dark take your flashlight out and just reach up there grab both feet at the same time thats how easy it is chickens cant see in the dark one bit so they are super easy to catch that way what u do with it after that is up to you

16. Post in chicken's thread and tell him to gtfo.

17. Give it a joint.

18. Get an airsoft gun dude. Epic fun. They make pretty powerful pistols, hurts like a bitch to get shot on bare skin. They're cheap too. Just get the one with the highest fps.

19. Have you tried stroking it?

20. Bad idea dude. You dont want to excite it.