I have a chance to try dmt

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by 420bender, Sep 2, 2009.

1. my friend has crystal dmt I am not famialiar with it i know it is very powerful i am very new to psychadelics i have been on mushroom trips about 8 times. should i attempt to try this? or just stay away until i am more mature in the psychadelic wold?

2. That's only a decision you can make. Read up on DMT (I mean really spend time researching it) and then decide if it is something you would like to try. Nobody here knows your mind, or what it can handle, so asking for advice from a bunch of people who will likely say "yes, do it! it doesn't come around often!" isn't very sound.

3. get some, and store that shit till your ready.. if you even can store it im not sure

4. If you have tripped on mushrooms 8 times, you may be ready for DMT. It is a very powerful psychedelic and will most likely be one of the crazier psychedelic experiences of your life if done correctly and enough is smoked. Spend some time to learn how much you should smoke if you choose to do it, and also be sure to have a positive state of mind and be ready for the unimaginable.

5. DMT's tight as hell. Tripped on it many times. like nothin else.

6. id say ur ready for it if uve tripped 8 times on shrooms, just be ready for a way more intense trip

7. There is no one who is 'ready' for DMT, it's too far out there, you just have to be mentally and psychologically prepared for a really intense trip, with possible incredible truths being revealed.

8. I read this out loud...when I finished reading it, my bedroom window blew out.

:smoking:

9. itll be amazing it changed my life just go with watever happens

10. Ive never been big on LSD or shroomin'

But.. the fact that, as stated above by MarjorStoner, no one is ever really ready for DMT.

That right there is enough for me to try it, I feel better off. Also, with everything I've read about it, is life altering. It just sounds amazing.

11. Deemster are the shit son. Light that shit up and take off

12. hahahahah that made me fall out of my chair

13. Do it!!! Do it Nice!! You can talk to the spirit of the EARTH, MAN!!! She'll drop some knowledge on that ass!