I have a bunch of random pills..

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by das8929, Oct 24, 2008.

1. I bought these because they were supposed to be Xanax, but after researching them they are apparently Hyoscyamine. Does this drug do anything worthwhile, or is it just a waste?

2. toss that shit as far away as you can and then move to a new country... dont mess with that shit

3. What the fuck.. fuck those scumbags who try to sell fucking stomach pills as Xanax. I just wasted $10.

4. Research your pills before you try and buy them. You should know what they look like/whats printed on them before you start buying pills off kids like that.

5. There ya go.

6. Orlando huh? Thats fucked up. I knew alot of people getting legit pills there. That city is a drug one though. Got people smoking crack and selling it at the same time and shit.

7. Damn dude that sucks, but yeah you should have searched them on google or something before you baught them. That sucks.

8. xanax are footballs or bars or the shitty lil white .25 mgs but check what u buy before u buy it people bullshit way to much tryin to make themselves 10$ so they can get 10$ for free