I have a 3rd eye

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Hello there!, Aug 17, 2012.

1. See it? It's RIGHT above my eyebrows, exactly in the middle. I'm not sure if there's REALLY any significance to this allegedly coincidentally placed freckle.. but I've always been a very open-minded, intuitive person, so who knows right? I only noticed this tonight cause I'm feelin' goooood but it felt important lol.

Anybody have any thoughts? Any own personal spiritual connections you'd like to share?

ForumRunner_20120817_013242.png

2. #2 Postal Blowfish, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    I am compelled to say that I also have a third eye, but closer to my equator.

And now I feel compelled to apologize for posting that.

3. Everyone has one, science calls it the pineal gland.

4. Hahaha it's all good Postal.

Officer, there are correlations suggesting that but there's still a lot not understood about it - so take it with a grain of salt.

Then again I would use that as a general bit of advice on most things in life; if you listen but still look at new information critically, I think you're better able to find the answers because you're looking for them.

Ah, the pursuit of knowledge :smoke:

5. Agreed.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiMt_5DRpeM"]Ab-Soul - Pineal Gland[/ame]

:hippie:

6. Me too Bro,And so does everyone on earth.....
    Some have calcified f*cked up ones,Some can access theirs as they please,But those are very low numbers.