i have 9 question that need answers

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BlazinBlunts247, Nov 3, 2008.

1. wat up fellow tokers plz answer all these ?'s when you reply.

1.is cfl growing good?

2.can u just dig up dirt from the ground and have it b the soil in the pot for a MJ plant?

3.where can u buy HPS and MH lights at?

4.does a red flood light give nutrients to the plant?

5.when u germinate a seed do u sitck the seed in the ground side where it cracked open at so the thing that sprouted is stickin out?

6.wat seeds are mostly likely to sprout to a female plant?

7.is it good to drip drops of milk to the plant?

8.what lights make the plant grow the fastest?

9.if buy a high powered flood light will it grow the plant?

2. #2 fitzyno1, Nov 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2008
    1.Yes, for veg and clones, you can flower with CFLs but you wont have as dense buds than you would with a HID.

2. Compost is inexpensive, soil from the back yard is not worth taking a chance on. But yes, you can use soil from the ground.

3. Ebay, hydro store or some hardware stores.

4. Depends on what kind of flood light. Hps has the right spectrum (red/orange)for flowering. MH has a blue spectrum for growing (veg).

5. No. place the taproot pointing down under the ground, and the shell flush with the top of the medium.

6. Feminized

7. No, thats a MYTH.

8. HPS for flowering and HM for vegging

9. If it's a HPS or MH, then yes.

3. Most all your questions were answered very well but i will make some adjustments i feel are needed.

#2).Never use dirt from out side indoors EVER.

#4). Light give no measurable nutes to plants in any specturum.

#5). Tap root down id good bit get it 1/8th to 3/16th deep.

#8). HID are best,MH and HPS are most common but CMH are something to look at now IMHO.;)

That guy did a great job man.:D

4. Hey, heres my two cents.

1. Cfl's are good for early seedlings, newly rooted clones and even most of the veg of a nice sized plant. I don't think they are efficient enough for flower , and getting optimum light takes way to many bulbs. (Just my opinion.)

2. Depends on where your at and what's in your soil. Soil goes from clay to sand in the states so this question is hard to answer. Most soils will work as long as you make sure perlite or some other moisture buffer is used. Again this answer is "rhetorical" as is the question.

3. Hydroponics.net been good to me great prices and fast shipping. (Check out their design your own system function.) Great way to get started and save some cash.

4. Never heard of such a thing.

5. The little sprout goes down into the soil so it will eventually push the seed husk out of the dirt.

6. Normal marijuana seeds are 50/50 . Feminized seeds are available but I know nothing about them.

7. Milk is another one I've never heard of. ( Where do you guys get this shit?)

8.HPS digital ballast are the best you can do for know. IMO

9. Depends on what kind of light it is. MH or HPS lights will grow marijuana. (even the ones for parking lots) there is however bulbs made just for plant growth with a much better spectrum thus creating a more bang for your buck so to speak.

Hope I could help. IMO Much Love.

5. I'm sure in question 4 BB didn't mean nutrients drip out of a flood light.

6. Some light will actually give vitamins in ppl so it could be confused.....somehow.:rolleyes:

7. I wasn't being sarcastic, i answered the question to what i thought BB meant. Sorry about that.

8. Im still not sure what BB is?

9. BlazinBlunts

10. Thats funny any ways,+rep brother,you give effort and have a sence of humor too.;)

11. Rep+ back to you bro