Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have 50 bucks, 1/8 of blue dream or gram of ear wax

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CSYZERO, Nov 30, 2011.

1. [quote name='"sk8njam"']

Some states consider it in the same category as method because of the use of bane but I doubt anyone has ever or will ever be given a life sentence unless they get caught up with 3 strikes[/quote]

Fuckin auto correct....meth....not method

2. go with the blue dream. Try not to smoke wax unless you've got a fat pocket, and a high tolerance.

if you want to get high as tits get that eighth and like .5 g's of hash. Sprinkle tiny amounts onto your bowls and you'll be flying!

3. Idk bout lifetime but i heard that if u ship hash its way worse than bud ont know bout states.

4. Oh get the wax and ask for a free .5 of blue dream

5. If you have a skillet the wax because one hit of .1 will get you stoned for a very long time but if you dont habe a skillet the blue dream is the better choice

6. Damn...Your missing out!!!

7. If he don't wanna smoke something called erawax, then tell em he can call it bho, or honey oil, or gold oil, or budder, or whatever. End of the day, whatever you call it, you're gonna be alot fucking higher than if you're just smoking buds.

8. This is grasscity not waxcity, stick to the herb man .

9. I'd go for the wax

10. $50 a G?! God damn that's retarded.

I can get a zip of DARK gewey hash for 225.. It isn't wax, but fuck it

11. gram of ear wax fersure