Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have $50 - $100 to spend on smoking things. What should I get?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by metalp, Feb 27, 2011.

1. #1 metalp, Feb 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2011
    UPDATED LIST AFTER 3 PAGES:

- 2 or 3 bottles of Rohto eyedrops
    - Grinder with kief catcher
    - 5 - 10 packs of papers (will only cost me a few dollars)
    - A few small pipes (in the $4 - $8 range)
    - One sick pipe (changes colors or something)
    - Scale
    - Storage box (maybe) (probably)
    - Bubbler/mini bong (maybe)

I don't want anything big because I live with my parents and I always risk them finding it. (Can't wait until college.) I lose stuff a lot, so I was thinking a lot of smaller pipes and one cool pipe.

Any recommendations? I asked this here because the toking tools section is usually high end stuff.

This $50 - $100 is just for tools, I have plenty to spend on weed separately.

I am already buying a MFLB with other money.

2. Get a nice bubbler or spoon. They can range from 20-60 dollars. If you want multiple pipes, get a nice bubbler and a decent spoon to have on the go. having a roller is always nice if you prefer to smoke joints.

3. Shit, buy a quarter for 100.

Or buy a bong and a grinder.

4. With $100 you can get a nice bong, a few packs of papers, a lighter and an eighth of some good dank :smoke: That's all you need.

5. Get at least two of these: a spoon, mini-bong, grinder, lighter, papers, Ozium, Rohtos(the good eye drops).

6. Grinder
    Roller
    Spoon

7. or learn how to roll for free!

8. To specify, I have plenty of money for weed. The $50 - $100 is JUST for tools :d

9. papers, bubbler, 8th, bic, naphcons or rhotos. and ozium if you want.. or incense.

10. Thanks, Rohtos was the name I was looking for.

I'd prefer learning to roll myself so I can do it on the roll, ya know?

11. ya i want to get a new bong i can spend 250 im looking at this blue label roor for 235

12. this but you would have to order online for a good price

13. Glass bong for around $50, a spoon for $15, grinder for $15 and with the remaining $20 you can buy lighters, papers, eye drops and a stash jar maybe? :smoke:

14. I already have money set aside for the MFLB, forgot to mention that, heh.

Thanks for the link - I will probably end up getting one medium pipe and 5 - 6 mini glass/wood ones. Add some lighters and papers and maybe a bubbler.

15. Haha just buy a sick pipe, I bought a pretty badass one for $40 and I have like the coolest pipe at my school, people are blazing me up all the time just to use my pipe. Free weed and free resin for when I'm alone

16. vaporgenie $50