I have 400 what should I do.

Discussion in 'General' started by BongHitsAndAcidTrips, Feb 11, 2014.

1. donate it to someone who knows what to do with it.

2. Depends on the state though, right?
    Let's see, if it's Florida, you can probably get away with 187 McNuggets and 186 McDoubles.

3. Oh this was for a brand new car. A 2013 in august 2012

Sent from my MexiPhone5000

4. Yeah, that's a lot.
    Nice deal you've got though.
    I got a 2012 Camry SE for $267 a month; and that was $0 first month ($0 down), I had them include the tag/tax, and they have a great Toyota Care Plan to go along with it. Others were dropping more than $300 for it...

Either way, we were also in negotiation for a 2013 Ford Flex SEL with like 70 miles on it for 225 a month, and thats with terrible credit (including a repo!) I don't envy your location, sounds horribly expensive.
    For an accent it is, IMO. For a higher end new car i would expect 300+ a month though. Man i cant do that $0 down stuff though thats prolly why i'm gettin such low payments now that i think of it...last car with $200 payments we put 4500 down and this one we put 6500 down. 

Be a cool mother fucker.

Buy a big grow light and a down payment on a big fucking tattoo.

7. grow light? If that has anything to do with growing, I've never grown and I have no equipment and don't know how

8. Buy a 400 dollar piece of shit Car off craigslist and drift the fuck outta some back country roads while smoking a fat blunt.

A good light is key, all the other stuff falls into place. seeds,pots,lights, soil and time. that's all you need. The plants grow themselves, it is called weed.

10. Save for a vacation?

11. I know if I had 400 dollars right now I'd be getting a sick tattoo...

12. Get the new firefly vape

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Buy a bong for like 100-150 and about 150 dollars worth of weed.

Then a hooker.

14. I really don't know. I really don't know. Once again, I really don't know. Bills? IDK

15. I would put the 400 toward a vacation.  I been lookin lately and u can get almost all inclusive trips from Canada to Jamaica for just over a grand.

16. I'd go to the bar with 400