Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have $390 for a new bong...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LaxBroChill69, Jul 11, 2011.

1. Hey guys, this is my first time posting on GC.:smoke:

I am about to buy a bong and have exactly $390 for it. I know a decent amount about bongs, but im sure you guys know much more than me. I was just wondering if you guys could give me some advice on what to buy.

Im going to Big Als in Berkeley and I dont have a preference in what type of bong to get. I was thinking about a King Stemline or just a straight shooter Roor with ice pinch. Any suggestions would help me out a lot, thanks! :wave:

2. King. Perfect choice.

3. #4 LaxBroChill69, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    thanks for the advice and welcome!

also, how is the drag and how fast does the king stemline clear?

4. Kings are sick, but an ice catch can make a huge difference. I'm not one for brands personally. I hate the giant fucking labels on the side of my bong. I like to be able to watch myself milk it with an unobstructed view. Whatever you do, invest in an ashcatcher or a carbon filter. They get you more bang for your bucks and keep your new piece looking new.

5. Yeah, I was thinking about getting an ash catch but I think I'm just going to get the bong right now. I will probably end up saving for an ash catch later on. Thanks for the advice though. :D

6. I recomend a bong from gc if ya have the patents to wait and why not buy a cheaper bong and load it up with the works and get a nice smooth hitting bong that didmt cost your whole bank. Just my opinions.

7. Im 18 and going to a community college next year, so I have to live with my parents. I would buy one online, but I cant get it shipped to my house. My parents are definitely not chill. :(

8. Thats a bummer got a freind that dosnt live with ma and pa?

9. Sadly, no. All of my good friends are either at college or in the same position as me. I know some people who dont live with their parents, but not well enough to ask them to hold a bong for me.

I think I'm just gonna stick with going to a smoke shop.:smoke:

10. Yeah seems your best bet just remember that ya dont have to blow your bank on just the bong pick a nice quality cheper bong and load it up with what you want on a bong. A ashcather is verry good addition aswell as having an ice chamber.

11. You know, a dude at a smokeshop once told me that if I didn't like the labels on the zong (before I discovered SG) I was buying (the labels said zong with a camel who had tits instead of humps lol), that all I had to do was get a razor blade and you can just etch the emblems off.

I kept my camel titties though.

12. If ya dont like lables on a bong clr will usualy burn them right off found that out the hard way. I read it somewhere said o bull shit and shurs enoff it does lol.

13. split the cash and buy a bong and a vape then hit cones and then smoke the vape itll be epic

14. HVY! Or get a Da Buddha!

15. you could get a bong for half your money and probably not notice a difference when your smoking it.

16. ^ Well op asked for a bong for that price. He wasn't asking what he can get for $390.

People need to learn to read and understand questions.

OP, anything SG or BC for that price range looks good.

17. Buy one of those 9mm thick bongs they have on ioffer they look really nice :]

18. #19 LAF, Jul 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2011
    Whats with all the hate on RooR?

Here is my RooR icemaster, its definitely a great bong, looks, feels and rips very nice.
    Thing is your going to end up spending more of your money on diffusers and while a ash-catcher isn't necessary it does a great job keeping my tube clean and adding another level of filtration, all the while taking more money out of your pocket...

[​IMG]

19. bro you could drop $200 on a nice blue dot or did a good deal on a sheldon black piece an then save the rest of your money for bud! if you got $390 and you're lookij to blow it all, you might as well save up another $100 and get a volcano. welcome to the city btw :smoke: