I have 39 seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bigbudstev, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Bought a g from a kid and had 39 seeds in it? I know wtf right Nd I was wondering if I could plant them walk away come back in a couple of Months and have some alright plants
    I live in Ontario and I'm looking to start several outside grow ops I
    I found an amazing spot untouched by man for hundreds of years but can't access it that easily so I jut wanna plant Pce return to crop (maybe a couple times in-between to check on them)

Also I am looking at growing in my friends pear orchard would the trees take all the good Stuff outta the dirt?

Is this possible?

Also if someone could explain why there 39 seeds in my weed

2. Idk bout growing but you got some mids dudes

3. id say just plant them all and see what happens.. remeber what you doing is illegal thow if your willing to take the risk and have thought this out go for it

4. [quote name='"That Nice Guy"']Idk bout growing but you got some mids dudes[/quote]

Dude you don't even know!! I wouldnt even consider that mids there was like almost zero bud lots of leaf and tons of seeds! Shit I wouldn't even have used it as a plug nug! Sure glad I didn't buy more then a g

Since it's too cold right now I was thinking 39 tiny plants In my buddies garageshed storage thing, doesn't get to cold and there already germinating

5. [quote name='"pinkbear"']id say just plant them all and see what happens.. remeber what you doing is illegal thow if your willing to take the risk and have thought this out go for it[/quote]

Yeah I have I've been thinking this out for a long time and I like to explore my area so I have found many many good spots, and my buddies orchard I'd untamed and has a ton of bushes for te plants to blend in with

6. yes very as long as they get water and light, if it is untouched by man and things flourish there you could be good.
    either one of the previous growers had a plant that turned herm and pollinated the whole crop or there was a male left in there that pollinated the whole crop. only two ways it could have happened.

If you do this, you could end up with some good weed, I have grown some decent bag seed. But keep in mind that if it was mid grade grown under perfect condition it will never be more than that. If it was some bomb grown under less than desirable conditions that gave it that mids appearance it could end up being bomb, but that is the gamble you take with bag seed. IME it is normally the mids though.

7. you'd have to check on them early and get rid of males

8. LOL should of taken a pic...39 seeds!!! Another good reason to grow yourself. I woulda tossed that shit right back at him.

9. [quote name='"rhapsodyrcks"']LOL should of taken a pic...39 seeds!!! Another good reason to grow yourself. I woulda tossed that shit right back at him.[/quote]

Ye I was pissed!!! Didn't check till we got to my buddies house, luckily the dealer was a good friend and gave us a free g of his personal Kush cuz what he gave us was Basically 80% seed

10. Seed bank would have charged over 400$ plus shipping.
    Put em in the ground Victoria day long weekend or weekend after

South facing is the goal. Use black jugs for ferts pin hole dispenser
    Check once a month

Remember if you go wayyyy into the sticks u could get lost. GPS markers on your girls help find them again.

Dont grow them all together and I suggest putting small plants in the ground rather than just throwing seeds about.