Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I have 20 days

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Shaft2007, Oct 11, 2016.

1. Hello, thanks in advance. I have a big drug test on the 31st. Ive abstained for 15 days now, so I have 20 to go. Im about 5'11, 245lbs and for the better part of 6 years ive been a heavy, loud smoker. Typical pretty high THC content. I got some at home tests and even bough a 7 day detox kit called the Cleaner which I would review as being shit. Needless to say still pissing dirty. Anybody know of anything that can clean me out in those 20 days. Fake piss isnt an option because I have a physical prior to the test. Any help as far as a drink or natural remedies would be greatly appreciated!

2. I think most products are gimmicky and don't actually work. I was on a 3 year felony probation and nothing worked for me.

I would start running and drinking a lot of water. 21 days is a good amount of time.

3. As long as it is a urine test, 35 days clean(5 weeks) is plenty. 15 days is not so of course you are dirty. You should be clean by day 21. Drink water and run if you like...it is good for you. Otherwise relax, you are fine.