I have 1 plant. what kind of light should I use?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by the bear smokey, Aug 12, 2011.

  1. I am growing 1 plant. what kind of lighting should I use. CFL or HPS? what size. my box is 21inches wide. 16 inches deep and 31 inches tall.
  2. prob CFL if heat is going to be an issue HPS get hot
  3. HPS is for flowering. You want CFL or Metal Halide for vegging.
  4. you can use CFL's for veg and flower you just need two different lights

Share This Page