I Hate

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by IfeelGreat, Sep 27, 2010.

1. ^^^^^^^^^^these^^^^^^^^^^^

You ask our opinions then defend your bf ?????/
    Even occasionally disrespecting you like that is a bad sign:(

2. (Old guy reminisces in senile way) The last time I yelled at a woman I was still in school... she had a firm grasp on my testicles and was attempting to rip them from my body. She was being transported to the psych ward and got hold of me when we were trying to get some blood for testing. I could've known better than to get in that close. She had already bitten one tech.

So, unless you're trying to rip his 'nads off, yelling is generally not necessary.

3. I didn't think I was defending him, just clarifying (shrugs)

4. Shit, I guess I'm an asshole and in the wrong relationship. Everyone I know yells at each other once in awhile. It's human nature to go nuts over stuff on occasion. Again, it should end in apologies.

Shit, (again) 50% of marriages end in divorce....no way that happens without yelling.

I'm not saying this guy is any good, I'm more responding to the idea that he is abusive or horrible. I do think he is an asshole from your description. I'm simply saying it's a brief description and people get pissed.

5. I would tell you to leave him but we all know girl like guys that are assholes sometimes.

6. We're not saying you can't yell at each other lol.
    Just not in public or in front of other people.
    Not only is it degrading but it's awkward as hell for observers.
    Seriously OP, tell him to sort his shit out.

7. Word. Fighting in public is unacceptable.

8. Just goes to show that girls like the asshole type, EVEN if they yell at them in front of friends/relatives/observers. Fuckin' pisses me off.

9. Yelling isn't ok. I know that a lot of people make it work, but i dont understand how. It's happened a few times with my girl but it always ends in apology and doesnt happen at all anymore... If you are yelling you are not taking the time to think things through, and act like a rational adult.. Im not saying to get rid of him but let him know that he is on thin ice....

10. I let him know he's on thin ice. As for an update, he came home from work yesterday in a really good mood.

11. Sounds like a dick I'd never scream at my gf in public unless I was jking around.

12. :mad:!!!! Tell him to get lost...like right now!