I Hate...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Str8Blitzed24/7, Nov 16, 2009.

1. I fucking can't stand it, when you're friends with somebody who constantly says he doesn't smoke weed at all and bitches at you for being high, but whenever all your boys come over and he wants to be part of your grp, he wants to smoke and he expects it to be free? Fucking nuts, I hate that shit!

What do you guys hate?

I also hate, when you meet somebody and smoke with them once or twice and they happen to like your product, so then they automatically assume that ya are bros and you should sell him a dumb for 10 of some purp... yeah I hate that shit too haha

2. i hate when people say that they'll call you and never do...

i hate when people say "hey, lets chill tonight man" then they never call. so then you call them to see whats up and they go "ohhh, im busy tonite or i already have plans" WTF! that pissed me off. its like motherfucker you asked me to chill now you ditch me?

3. I hate when my "friends" (who I wonder if they really are my friends) use me for rides to parties & places. They never give me gas money either, don't you understand driving a V6 that gets a measly 16 MPG is expensive?!?

4. same shit here haha. it sucks. theres one kid who constantly calls me a pot head in front of his girlfriend but when its the end of a party hes like, lets buy some bud. really grinds mah gears

5. I'd put that fucker on front street right in front of that hoe. Dude straight up, just be chilling with him one day and like let her call him and act as if you don't know and just talk loud and be like "Dude it's your turn to hit the blunt/bowl/bong/bubbler or whatever piece you're using" Like loud enough for his girl to hear then wait about 5 mins and be like "fucking pothead"

6. Yeah that shit fires me up too dude, that's some bull for real

7. Y'all need new friends.

8. Haha naw man, dude if you been to college, you know how it is when you start a new year especially if you transfer to a new college. I'm not used to the people, we basically still just met. My friends back home don't have this problem dude, but when you're smoking with new people, everybody's accustom to different things and sometimes it causes conflict. We're just saying dude...

9. I hate...
    when people poop in the shower.

just sayin

10. #10 rumandromanism, Nov 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2009
    I went to college, and never had any friends like the above described. If they're "your boys" it sounds like you guys chill hard and wouldn't try to take advantage of one another.

just sayin...

11. Nah you're right, well I guess I should have clarified a bit better than, not my boys, but my new "teammates"

12. kinda sound easy to get over on to me. . skip all dat. who ever i make friends with has to have some self respect .. thats all this about really. because ppl treat others how they want to be treated.

well my friends do:confused: