I hate when this happens

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Russian Badger, Jun 24, 2013.

1. Whats up bros. Do you ever see that female in public at like amusement park that is just fine, and you catch her stare at you but you know you'll most likely never see her again but there was in an instant like attraction to them when you made eye contact. This has happened to me more than once and it is the biggest bummer ever! how do i fix this issue?

2. Damn that bitch at six flags was FINE

3. Talk to her. Duh.

4. Carpe diem, you have to seize the opportunity or you don't deserve it.
    Ya dig?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Easy dude, just go over and say something like " we'll never see each other again but you are fine as hell. Can i have yo number?"

6. That is exactly how i met my wife. I saw her and said I'm gonna marry her. Well a few months later she is in my car, I'm freaking out. I almost lost her once and i said never again. Just go talk to them. Oh by the way we been married 35 yrs in August, been together 38.

7. AYE...AYYEEE BAY-BE AYE BAY-BE
    WHATCHU DOIN AT 6 FLAGS WHICH YO FINE ASS LEMME GET DEM DIGITS SUGA TITS

8. craigslist missed connections LOL

jk dat shit dumb

9. It happens to me all the time, but i doesnt bug me. I wish i could score with alot of these chicks. But just chill and youll get lucky soon enough

10. nah bro not at an amusement park but ive seen some sexy bitches at Chuck-E Cheese's

11. see, my problem is that i can't tell the different between a girl looking at me with interest and one who's just looking around at shit and just happens to see me in her point of view...

12. When you achieve eye contact and a MUTUAL smile, start walking towards her, then talk to her

if she doesn't smile back, don't go in, failed mission right there

13. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvT6Hu_epVc