i hate when people try to ignore me...

Discussion in 'General' started by shit strain, May 7, 2013.

1. like when your talking and say something that someone doesnt like. so they start ignoring you. what they dont realize, is how little i give a shit about our conversations anyway lmao.

and if i feel like being an asshole, i just keep saying the shit they dont want to here cause i know the fact that they dont want to hear it means they will hear it and listen more intently! its so fucking stupid

2. (someone secretly cares)

3. Do you guys hear something?

Lol jk. I hate that shit too. Like you message someone something important and they read it, but they fucking don't reply.

4. esp with iPhones. sometimes people set up their iMessage shit so it says they read a text at this time and they dont respond. what the akaidsaljk

5. Say something more interesting?

6. I hate it, too. It's right up there with other forms of cowardice. I find it's best to ignore it.

7. are you there?

please respond

8. Lol I remember that thread

9. This is what happenz when someone wantz to ignore me:mad:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fqa5AtA50K4]Happy Gilmore - You Think You're Better Than Me?! - YouTube[/ame]

10. Try not to worry or socialize with others as much. You are your own self, it's really all you need. Have that mentality, and you can do whatever you want in life.