I hate when people hit me up for weed.

Discussion in 'General' started by BigCheef69, Jul 25, 2012.

1. Don't you guys just hate that? This girl just texted me out of the blue and asked me if I had any green I could sell to them. First off, I'm not a dealer. Secondly, this bitch never hits me up any other time. She can bounce on big black's big black. Fucking whore.

2. Eh, I understand what you mean. I hit up people out of the blue but I try to give them a few bucks or a little of what I picked up. I don't blame them AT ALL if they don't hit me back or whatever. I usually try to smoke a bowl with them but it doesn't always happen.

But yeah when chicks do that I think they are totally using you. Idk maybe it's just me.

3. Yeah randies ner' hit me up, but i be willin to hit up bros with good so it doesnt bother me.

4. Eh...it depends at least she asked if she could buy some opposed to i have a twat smoke me out for free..

5. Delete her number. If you don't hit her up and she just ask you for weed you don't have, doesn't make sense to have it.

6. I find it annoying when random people hit me up for weed... Its annoying..
    One time i tried to help out someone and i got stuck in a fat process of calling people and then having to leave my house and meet up with the dealer then with the person who wanted the sac... It was ridiculous, never again.

7. Try answerin' prayers...Now that shit, that shit is an honest bitch right there.

I'll smoke anyone out, but I have to know you if I'm gonna help hook you up...But I don't have a problem with it.

8. Yea I know a few people like that..."bitches" text me like
    "heyyy:))) wanna chill n smoke"

"yea sure, whos got the smoke?"

"uhh can you hit your dealer on the way?"

Like no bitch get your own smoke! Haha trust me I feel your pain.

9. All the people I do hit up I have partied with or have hung out with them extensively before. So I guess I don't hit up randoms, more like friends I broke away from but we are still cool with each other. I hook him up, he hooks me up, etc. Our dealers are local so hooking someone up for me isn't that hard. 5 minute drive, meet at 711 by my house and your good. Of course I'll pinch a little but nothing else.

10. hahah chicks ALWAYS do this

11. Oh god I hate that too.

12. If its one of my friends and I have enough weed ill always be willing to hook them up. Everyone else can fuck off though.

13. It wouldn't bother me if I actually talked to this person. She found out from a good friend of mine that I smoke and she started hitting me up on the book. All of which was just a gimic to get some weed. The only way she'll get weed from me is if I get to see some ass. Simple as that.

14. Dont be an ass man, help out a fellow smoker in their time of need, even if you gotta play middle man.

Tell em to break you off with a finders fee

15. your the man Cheef! you've never 60nined

16. NOT fucking true fool :p
    :cool::rolleyes:

Some MAYBE but not all ;)

17. I've had a few bitches do this game, but none more than this one girl that lived down the street. She was openly game, though, way down to fuck. If she was my type, it would have been the perfect relationship. Who could complain about that? Smoke a little weed, get some head, fuck off go to bed, repeat.

18. Not being an ass. Just not letting some bitch use me.

19. yea dude it really sucks, you could just pass her a number, instead of picking your nose and making her suck your dick