i hate when females..

Discussion in 'General' started by FiveOnIt, May 13, 2011.

1. I hate how females always have there 'guy' friends. Sure its ok to be friends with guys but you know there just a back up for you! I hate how the guys wanna be friends because then can feel that's whats going down.

2. I hate how girls think everything is a fairy tale and secretly stop birth control so she gets pregnant so you have to marry her

3. uh...I would go ahead and kill myself now.

You don't have to marry her.

4. i hate it when they use thier period as an excuse for behaving like a demonised bitch:poke:

5. Tell her she looks fat too! They love that.

6. #66 Flonkas, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Amen
    Seriously though.

7. I had a friend that did all of those things to some degree. Mostly being on her phone 24/7. She was also the "friend" who would always try and take unflattering pictures of me and keep them.
    Then I remember one day we were hanging out with a few guys & she decided to whip out her phone, look through her pictures and show everyone these shitty pictures of me. I was pissed, but I didn't make a big deal out of it. A week later we were at a party together & she was wasted telling me how she thinks I'm so much prettier than her and whatnot. Needless to say I'm not friends with this slob anymore.
    So yeah, I hate when females.. can't be their own person and be confident.

8. I hate it when women start talking about shit they know fuck all about !

this is what women is good at................

Attached Files:

9. and men going to jail or driving their cars off a cliff

10. that act like they cant do a god damn thing for their self

11. but to be fair...a lot cant:D

12. #72 BurnAFewDown, May 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This^