i hate when females..

Discussion in 'General' started by FiveOnIt, May 13, 2011.

1. I hate when females watch lifetime TV. Its a channel dedicated to men kicking chicks asses.

2. yes you are right, its too boring when a girl with you and she is continuously ignore you

3. I hate when (usually girlfriends) ask so many damn questions.

4. use me as a therapist while trying to lead me on to believe that she's into me. I don't mind lending an ear to anybody and trying to help, but don't lie about having interest in me, that's just dick

accuse me of cheating with every girl who comments on my FB status

act like being drunk is a free pass to be a slut and not be held accountable

have 2 beers and "don't remember anything that happened last night"

get pregnant with another mans kid (thank God she was honest about it at least, it couldn't have been mine to begin with though so I would have known it wasn't mine)

think they can manipulate me into doing things for them cuz of their looks

complain about the most minor things.

5. Yeah, the texting thing is annoying. A girl I am friends with is really bad for it.

6. I hate when they overreact over trivial shit and expect everyone else to care. I don't know how some girls get off being so self-centered, damn.
    Or when they act real dumb and think it's being cute... :mad:

7. -when they have dragon breath

8. -i dont take girls on dates i meet them then take them back to my place and fuck them then never contact them again

-if i dont want to hear bitching i just put my dick in her mouth its like whatever

-when they call another girl a ho or a cunt they're probably just telling the truth

9. [​IMG]

10. Wow, I wish I was super cool like you.

11. So does some guy named Austin, that gets dank or so it says.
    :D

12. #53 Tomason, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2011
    i hate it when i have to hear bitches i know talk about boys like "oh he has so awesome eyes awwww and such a nice body" :D its not because they dont talk about me but it just pisses me off :D

also: "oh that bitch is such a slut" (because the "bitch" was wearing a short skirt but nothing too short ), shortly after that the girl that said so told everyone how she made out with someone last night.... turned out she wasnt even able to remember him right i had to tell her what color his hair was etc :confused: i think thats sluttier than wearing a short skirt :<

13. I don't know the difference between duck face and a kiss face..

either way i LOVE that song they play in the background of that video

I had a good time last night...call me. :hide:

okay, but I'll play this game.

I hate when guys are clingers.
    I hate when guys blow your phone up.
    I hate when guys clearly only want to get with you.

14. I hate it when they freak out at you for staring at them through their bedroom window. And what really pisses me off is when they start screaming when you tie them up after luring them into your van with lollipops. :mad:

15. I hate it when I lose my woodie when I see things like this

[​IMG]

16. I hate it when they complain about equality but when a delivery comes they flutter their eyelashes and complain that

"The boxes are dirty and heavy"

Fuck that shit. Roll your sleeves missis!

17. I hate it when they wear a top so low that they're tits are falling out then get arsey if you take a peep. If I were to go shopping with my cock swinging free and easy I confidently expect everyone I see to take shufty at it.

18. This is a good one.... when they fart ON you in bed it's because they're "bloated" (what the fuck is it with women and bloating all of a sudden? Theres even fuckin ads about it!) but if YOU fart anywhere it's because you're ".... a dirty bastard!"?

19. yea a lot of people do but not everyone can be players it's not your fault you are a hater