I Hate Weed, But My Friends Like It

Discussion in 'General' started by hugh janus, Nov 10, 2017.

1. I don't like to smoke weed. After trying it a few times I've decided I don't like it, because it gets me really paranoid and I just don't like being high. Every weekend my friends go to smoke, and sometimes I go with them, but it's just weird with them being all high and i'm sober. It was funny at first but now it just makes me sad. These are my good friends and they didnt start smoking til this year, and now its all they do. It's just frustrating that they never want to hang out for real, with no drugs involved. Should I get new friends, or try to talk to them

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Just tell them you wanna sit it out and not smoke. If they’re your real friends they will understand. I have a close group of friends and only about 4 of us out of 10 smoke and the rest just sit and watch or sometimes we will just excuse ourselves to the side while we smoke. Never awkward and we’re all still the best of friends. My best friend in the whole world doesn’t smoke weed and just watches me get high lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Your friends should get new friends

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  4. My suggestion is to just get drunk instead lol.

5. There were a lot of times when I was on a break from smoking that I’d be with my friends during a session. They’d always ask “want a hit?” Or “still on a break?” And I was, so I wouldn’t smoke. But they didn’t mind - it just meant more weed for them. We’d still hangout and have a great time. I realize though that my situation was different than yours OP. I don’t hate weed and I do smoke, so not the same circumstances. If it bothers you that y’all can’t all hangout without them smoking, either tell them or just don’t hangout when they smoke.

6. You made an account on a weed forum to complain about your friends smoking just because you don't?
    You're wild, man.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trolls are becoming more like spammers. A Hugh pain in the Jass.