I hate to say this

Discussion in 'General' started by flowerchild, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 flowerchild, Dec 18, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2008
    but, I'm going to have to say goodbye to the city- for a while, anyway :wave:

I'm fucking sick of the cattiness and the bullying by certain members. Girls posting a ton of pictures in their panties and then turning around and calling girls who do the same attention whores. :confused_2: It's fucking ridiculous! I have never seen women so territorial over A WEBSITE. I'm not speaking of all of the bladies, but I'm sure you know who you are. Get over yourself, no one likes a bitch.

This site had such good vibes when I first joined, but now it's just full of arguments and people tearing each other down to feel better about themselves. Ganging up on members, insulting and name calling is for fucking children- which none of us are.

I think some people have lost sight of what GrassCity is supposed to be. A chill place for stoners to hang out and connect with eachother. I miss that. :( I wish we could all go back to spreading positive vibes to one another.
    I hope you little girls have fun tearing eachother down and running off new OR old members- this one is out.

peace.

flower :smoke:

2. Peace out! I understand you taking a break over all the bitching.

Elend.

3. That's weak, I just don't browse certain sections anymore due to that. Have a good one, goodluck with whatever you do, smoke on.

4. tis why i just avoid such threads. :eek:

but, have a good one.

5. I'd have to agree. I stopped posting here for a while for that very reason. Over the summer, GC was a really nice place to chill after a doob. Now its very different, and hard to get back into. Hope you come check it out again in a few weeks/months. Good luck to ya.

6. I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving. I was actually unaware of the cattiness going on until today and I closed the thread after I was alerted to it. I'm sorry that it went on for so long. I was actually rather surprised.

All of it is going to end though. I'm adding about 8 new Moderators soon and our moderating team will be larger and more able to react to issues before they become issues.

We're going to have to get even more serious about the age issue. More judgement calls are going to be made rather than waiting for the age reveal.

Quality is going to be a main focus when it comes to the content of threads.

So, all of the things you complained about are going to change. I just wish you'd hang around for it. We need the members who really love and care about the City to set the vibe around here.

7. flower, we will all greatly miss you....i wish you could stick it outa little longer, as i feel things are about to get way better....but i 100% understand.

will you come back eventually? or is this the end of your GC career??

stay up flowerchild....dont let anyone get you down...and keep puffin on that dank herb.

8. As far as I've seen everyone here is cool, sorry that some folks have gotten under your skin.

9. i been here since and 03 and seen all the ups and downs...when shit is weak sauce on here, just step back into reality and smoke some herb. then when your ready, log back on, and most of the time, things have changed.
    that being said, i got nothin' but love for ya 'flower
    hope life treats ya well, salute.

10. I hope the 8 new moderators. aren't the ones causing all this mess. I trust your judgment, and im sure you chose them wisely.

11. word for word what L_B said.... only change '03 to '06 for me

12. I volunteer, I know much about VB and how to handle folks, though I bet you've already got those 8 chosen. ;)

13. I would hate to lose a member that contributes to the positive side of the website, we need people like you to help combat the bad.
    I hope you take what RMJL posted into consideration.

14. Affirmative.

15. please dont go,,,, your one of the few mwmbers that when i see your name,,,,

i actually remember what you looked like from the picture thread,,,,

plus you infuse this place with common female logic...

i know it was my thread that created havoc for you......

but trust me when i started it all i said was i liked the push-up bra,,,,

and from there it ran like a wildfire,,,,

dont let some e-chick get under your skin....... i dont know what exactlly pissed you off....[ i got bored with looking at those threads }

but as stated the city is so much more than a few threads..... and a lot more members than the '' FEW '' that inflaMED YOU....

Shall we all pay the price by not being graced with your words of wisdom?

because of a few?:cool:

16. its good that we're getting some more mods, thats something this place needed.

17. yeah not to sound creepy or anything, but flower your cute as hell!!! i remember you to from the picture thread just like chicken said, haha.
    just thought id post this since ill probably never hear from ya again in my life n just wanted to let ya know :smoking:
    smooth sailin' girl

18. seen this in another thread but it fit's here,,,,, a chick describing the progressiveness of the other chicks,,, here,,,,

19. Damn, sorry to hear your dippin' out.

Take it easy and stay up. :wave:

20. It's a shame you are going to be leaving. I don't know what happened but I agree with chicken when he says the city is so much more than just a few threads and the bladies that flamed you. You are one of the very few women on here who actually deserved the rep you were given as opposed to those posting their cleavage.

if you leave, have a good one. hopefully you will ignore certain sections for obvious reasons and continue to contribute positively towards the city.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.