I hate to say if but i have to quit:(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoking515, May 29, 2012.

1. So I'm on probation and have been for about 3 months and I have been smoking normally and either diluting or substituting so far, but Friday I get a call from my tracker and she will be over in a hour so I drink allot of water and take 4 aspirin and I failed for thc an now I'm finding out today what is going to happen . But I am going to just quit for the next 3 months till I'm off probation, I can't risk getting in worse trouble. It's going to be hard, I put all my pipes and shit in a box and taped it shut so I won't see them any other tips?

2. Dude...that sucks. I had to quit twice, both times for school/jobs.

Here's what I took from the experiences:

-Marijuana is not addictive--there is no withdrawal and other than trouble sleeping (try taking melatonin), and not having weed to look forward to, you'll be ok

-YOU are the one putting the pipe to your mouth. So don't do it, no matter what.

-Find something to keep yourself occupied...like, a hobby or working out or something. When I had to quit, I crocheted a whole blanket for my mom in like, a week.

-Remember that it's only temporary and you're not quitting, but just taking a break.

-And lastly, when your probation's over and you can finally smoke again, you will get fucking BLAZED. It won't be as great as the first time, but it will be pretty damn good.

3. Keep busy.

Find stuff to do with others whom don't smoke.

Work out.

4. Dont smoke no fucking weed.
    Not hard.

5. I hate to say it but weed does have a negative effect on many peoples lives. its all about using it responsibly

6. [quote name='"Slappy Bob"']I hate to say it but weed does have a negative effect on many peoples lives. its all about using it responsibly[/quote]

Cheeseburgers and masturbation can have a negative effect on people's lives, but it's all about using in consideration obviously, like you said.

7. Yes, but lets be honest, weed is about 100x more likely to be abused then either of those two.

8. "quitting" for only 3 months? lol thats nothing.

9. [quote name='"Slappy Bob"']

Yes, but lets be honest, weed is about 100x more likely to be abused then either of those two.[/quote]

not at all i know way more people who abuse food than people who "abuse" weed

10. im quiting for a month to study for my exams, but when im done i no what i got planned a big ass spliff and some nice ass food

11. [quote name='"Slappy Bob"']

Yes, but lets be honest, weed is about 100x more likely to be abused then either of those two.[/quote]

quite the contrary.

12. I'll never quit! Fuck a PO!

13. sadly, it was easy for me, because when i was on probation i was struggling with addiction to unmentionable substances, ones that stay in your system for a couple days tops. so i just shifted my attention to them till i got off probation. sad... but true.

14. are you sure about that? see current obesity rate. I think food is being abused more than anything else these days.

:smoke:

15. Oh god... that asshole named Tony. What a dickhead.