Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate to do this but......

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bassistheshit3, Nov 10, 2011.

1. How is my eighth? I have no scale and have no intentions of getting one because I usually only buy grams at a time.
    I asked for an eighth but the guy gave me 3 gram bags (fat bags) and charged me what he would for 3 grams (60$) (but he's an idiot so idk)

Attached Files:

2. from what i can see....legit

3. Looks like a pretty legit sack. Maybe .3,4 low Congratz

4. that looks like 3 dubsacks. a lot of people around me call that an eighth too...

buy a scale.
    they are cheap and you will never get shorted again.

its either invest that money or just hand it to your dealer

5. hmm looks about even enough, mabey you paid a bit too much for it though.
    buying in bulk is supposed to save money, just try shopping around a litter more

6. I paid $2.50 for a twin beam scale (mechanical not electrical)

And it is never let me down

7. Well, first off, an eighth is 3.5 grams. So, if you got three 1 gram bags as your eighth you got ripped off right off the bat. It does look like a pretty small, or exact, eighth from the pics.

8. the dubs look pretty legit. obviously not an eighth, but probably almost 3 gs. personally if im paying 60 i wouldnt settle for 3 dubs though, i want an actual eighth.

9. get a scale,if your gunna buy weed,you need to have a scale.regardless if your buying nickle bags or quarter pounds,you need one.

it looks close to an 8th but when its in those 3 seperate bags it leads me to believe that your guy probably just sold you 3 grams instead of hooking up that .5 that would make it an 8th.

10. def 3 grams or more. but yeah 60 is a rip off unless its the A+++ bud but even if its still really expensive for a flower.

FUCK YOU BLACK MARKET!

11. oh yeah and quit buying just grams. your losing a lot of money Grams = no price breaks