I hate this...

Discussion in 'General' started by milkman407, Nov 9, 2008.

1. #1 milkman407, Nov 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2008
    Alright, Im kinda new to smoking. been smoking for about 3 months straight, and I've been doing it every day ( 2 or 3 times a day depending on how bored I get ), normally before bed and before school ( helps me sleep and helps me with being in school ). But the one thing that grinds my fucking gears, is I don't have that drug dealer that i can go to always and get shit. most of the times I have to call up like 20 diff people just to get some bullshit dirt weed. and the prices they ask for it is retarded... When my sister was in deland going to collage i used to go up there all the time and by 1/8 of some krype for 50$.. now that shes outa school it dosnt go that way, and im stuck dealing with all these bull shit kids..

sorry if this dosnt make sense im blitzed right now, smoked the last of my kush, and now I gota figure out who to call to get some more pine...

but, does any one else have this problem. or can you always get it whenever you need it?

also, idk if its just me, but i cant find good shit around here to save my life.

2. I know what you mean man.. im not the biggest smoker ( once every other weekend for fun) but I used to have a friend that I chilled with all the time and he allways had the best connects like he allways had tons of shit and he could hook me up very well but unfortunately he moved away so it sucks but I have a decent connect going so I guess its w/e... I hope you find yourself a good connect and not have to suffer with that dirt weed...

3. its ridiculous, i rather not smoke weed at all than smoke the dirt that people are trying to sell me. I just dont see why I cant find a good connect, who i can go to anytime.. Hate this shit :(

I went from smoking like once or twice a month, to doing it every day now that my sister lives with me ( she has no connections now that shes moved back in ). I'm trying to cut down to maybe like 2 times a week, but every time I try shes like I got bud lets go, or my brother will pinch my stash pack a bowl, and be like im smoking with or without u..

4. I got a good connect thats always on 123-930 buisness only through those times lol.

im lucky though that i found out about him most of my buddies dont have a hook up like me.

Keep searchin cause if your trying to buy bud a lot and you what some dank buds youll find a dealer because they love people that come back to them a lot.

5. thats the thing, i've been buying bud like 3x a week for the past 3 months. even when i still have like 2grams left ill go restock. its 4:20 as i type this, how odd. anywho, seriously though i need to find one asap because having to call like 20 people than doing a shady ass deal is gona get me shot.. every time I buy bud, I look at it examine it, and most of the time i'll be like im not paying that much for this ( its normally horrible bud ill take a pic some time).. im just waiting for the day that this happens and i say no thx, and he pulls a gun on me...