Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate the taste of weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ColloDrollo, Jun 27, 2013.

1. thank you for coming

2. Could not have it any better but when I started it didn't taste bad just weird

3. Water cure, different strain, joints/blunts with filter, make a mix with tea bags (peppermint or chamomile taste nice). I really recommend the water cure, you'll have clean, somewhat browner weed that will barely have a taste or smell.

Submerge bud in a jar of water.
    Change water every day or twice a day for 4 - 7 days max.

4. OP, i broke my nose and lost my sense of smell. since then weed has very little flavor for me...you can try that :confused_2:

i miss the taste and smell of weed :(

5. ^ That makes me sad panda :(

Try using hempwick as i know butane can be VERY nasty tasting. The water cure to is worth a shot. I hate the burnt taste of the smoke if it goes stale also it's just terrible.

6. VAPORIZER.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Smell that shit Dewey!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. SAme shit with me. Fresh weed which isn't dry tastes A LOT better. Dry old bud tastes like shit x 50

9. i love the taste of marijuanas :smoke:

10. in my personal experience, every smoking method has different tastes, and a different amount of it you will taste.. if that makes sense.

a 1 hitter, glass or metal, to me is the worst taste you can get from it.

A nice bong I will usually taste nothing from. 

a bowl is meh, and a bubbler is a little better. 

Vaporizer is a completely different taste. 

Just get some new pieces, make sure they are clean, and enjoy toking. 

11. #51 lonew0lf420, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
    hate is a strong word my friend but you must be certain that its the taste of weed you dislike(hate); a lot of pieces are caked in resin and can cause even the most well-grown strain to taste resinous when the aromas are mixed. Good weed when smoked from a clean piece/joint however, has the potential to taste wonderful. If you're a beginner, new things can be distasteful but once you begin toking more you'll gradually embrace and recognize the great aroma of some potent cheeba. 

12. I used to feel the same, then i started smokin kronik.

Good weed tastes good, and gets you higher. Its worth the extra cost too because youll smoke less of it.

The first hit tastes the best always, because the weed hasnt been burnt yet. Me and my friend would always pack one hit each after we smoke a bowl, so that way, we could end the sesh on a "green note" (end it on a good note.. get it lol :cool:)

Sometimes ill even pack one hit bowls, get a nice tasting fresh hit everytime. Ill smoke 10 hits like that and be higher than I would be if i hit a bowl 10 times that was packed normally.

But OP if youre already smoking kronik and you dont like the taste... idk what to tell you other than you are a sick and twisted individual and God have mercy on your soul!

Sent from my Eris using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. good weed tastes good, bad weed tastes bad

14. #54 StonerNack, Jul 6, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2013
    IME: Bong with A LOT of ice. When I usually do that, I don't taste or feel any thing.

15. My first few smoke sessions and I also hated the taste of bud.  It tasted like I was smoking some still wet picked grass and strong ass pungent herbs.  But I just grew into it real quick after I started appreciating the high.
    [​IMG]

16. What kind of lighter are you using? If it's one if those cheap lighters it could be the butane (if you torch the bowl) also get a soda/juice and take sips to get the taste out after a few hits. Problem solved

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. What? You dont like the..... anyway try a vaporizer or edibles. I guess smoking isnt for eveybody.

18. Also try using a hemp wick with your pipe

19. if you don't like the taste of your weed you're probably not smokin the dank

20. you should clean your piece with rubbing alcohol and salt it will take that grimy resin shit right out do you take out the ahses from the previous toke? if you re smoke ash it will tear n make you cough your throat up for real uhh if you eat weed stright up does that bother you or just the taste of the smoke? idk perhaps its just your taste everyones different like me if i could id smoke weed all the time and put it in everything like weedjitas weed egos or a weed sandwitch get rif od that salad shit or on a burger mix it in the beef n then put some on top its the best burger. fucking excellent