I hate the rain

Discussion in 'General' started by Agalloch, May 2, 2009.

1. I hate being out in it anyway. This is always the rainiest, stormiest part of the year for us. Not far frm tornado alley. I've seen some hellacious storms in my day. It's just the fact that it gets so humid and muddy, makes going outside or going anywhere a pain in the ass. Sort of ruins my buzz.

Anyone else getting a bunch of rain?

2. yea getting some rain out here to i love it though just put on jimis rainy day dream away and smoke a joint such good vibes:smoking:

3. And rain hates you! haha just playin

I love the rain! It's always hot and sunny so rain is a pleasant change

4. Indeed. I had a 2 hour training ride today and I swear I weighed 5kg more when I was finished then when I started. Its better then humidity though.

5. I dont know what it is but I love being high and driving around on a rainy day and jamming some tunes, good get away point I guess for me.

6. Well when it rains here the humidity soars and it gets hot and sticky. Then at night it gets very cold. Just a nasty time of year here. May will be less wet but will start getting warmer. Spring and Fall are about the only seasons worth doing anything in.

7. i know exactly what you are talking about Agalloch, here in Oklahoma we re having the exact weather you just described. i hate just walking out to my car and everything being sticky/sweaty. It is very uncomfortable. Thankfully the weather here is so sporadic it will probably be sunny with a cool breeze and 70's in a few days. Right now though its pretty peaceful, kinda cold though.:(

8. Same here, still hearing thunder but no rain or lightning.

9. got a lil bit..
    but i sumwat like the rain...a balance from the heat.
    nuttin better blazin a bowl, radio on, rain falling...
    pretty relaxing...:smoking::eek: