I hate the Police

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FrankFourTwenty, Dec 20, 2011.

1. #1 FrankFourTwenty, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011

2. get banged around and a warning? Shit could be worse.

3. Well I dunno where you are from but where I live its not really something you hear of...

4. That sucks frank, I'm sorry to hear.

5. Are you surprised by this?

No.

6. They are just pussies that get a boner because they have authority.

7. Cops are nothing more than dogs set lose in a city to kill and beat the crap out of people. Serve and protect my ass! There will come a day when the tides are going to turn and we are going to be kicking the crap out of cops. I have my bats ready. I hate cops of any kind.

8. dude i really hate the Police too, got pulled over once, was gonna give him my licence but then i took an arrow to the knee

9. Well we need to cops to be fair...

If we didn't we wouldn't be having this conversation I doubt..

10. :laughing:

11. You got a warning for a bag?
    Shit man, be grateful for that warning...

12. #12 Fëanor, Dec 20, 2011
    Running is suspicious, that's what did you in. You'll know for next time.

Nothing personal and it might not be what happened in this situation (there are always assholes, cops or not), but usually when someone claims the police beat them for no reason it's because they were ignoring what the cop was telling them to do.

Example:
    Officer: "Put your hands behind your back"
    Person: "But officer I wasn't doing anything wrong blah blah blah"
    Officer: *wrestling/pepper spray/taser/baton*

13. why would i be grateful of the police giving me a warning for something that is causing no harm to anyone else....

its ridiculous...

14. I have not written the whole story because its even more ridiculous but I'm not stupid enough to get caught like that...

15. Most cops are have an iq lower than my nutsack, that's why I don't like them. They are stupid people.

16. I hate most cops. One I know is pretty chill. He knows my family and he's pretty fair. He kinda looks the other way on a lot of stuff bcs my family owns a buiness. Other than that cops suck donkey balls

17. Because they could have done worse. It's their job, they didn't decide that weed is harmful and to outlaw it. But as you yourself pointed out, they could have sent you to jail instead. Would that have been better?

Look at it this way. Imagine your job is working at a credit card company in accounting. When someone doesn't pay, your job is to post a late fee on their account and increase their interest rate to 30%. You don't agree with it, but when someone doesn't pay are you just going to stop doing your job because you don't agree with it?

Haha don't worry, I know you didn't write the whole story. But it makes sense that something was missing at that part instead of See cops.....run!

18. shits happen a couple times once a cop starts banging yea about like that your goodcuz he dont have shit and he alrdy knows he violated rules by doing so so most time they let u go it helps to try n provoke em to

19. And somehow they still outsmart stoners

20. #20 SanDiegoStonerz, Dec 20, 2011
    [quote name='"mushroomsatsuji"']
    And somehow they still outsmart stoners[/quote]

Outsmart? If you mean driving down the street in there cruiser searching people who they think have weed. Yea I guess...