I hate the dentist

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DeadRowers, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Got my second cavity, which blows. My appointment is in 15 minutes, wish me luck.

I hate the feeling of my teeth being ground away, the smell of ground teeth, and the horrible taste of ground teeth. I hate the dentist.

Atleast my mouth gets numbed haha, always a cool feeling.

Peace blades

2. Sucks dude. Coulda been worse.

One time during the summer morning when I was 15 I dropped a hit of acid and about 5 minutes aFred my mom calls me and says that i'm gonna be picked up to go to a dentist appointment she never told me about. Horrible experience. During the middle I was tripping and I thought the dentist was an alien that abducted me and was performing an exam on me. Terrible experience but I kept my cool. After I got home I met up with some friends and the second half of the trip was alright.

3. ^ thats fucking horrible...... but the dentist is horrible enough without acid.

4. I haven't been to the dentist in as long as I can remember.

5. i hear you dude. what gets me is that thing they use to suck the spit out of mouth. i always gag, its horrible haha

6. My dentist prescribes me Halcion to get me through the appointment.
    I am terrified of needles and I hate drills, so I pretty much cry and whimper through the whole thing if he DOESN'T give me something. His assistant is awesome though, very motherly lady. Even when I'm drugged up she pats my arm, holds my hand, pats my cheek, very sweet lady. Even when I can't hear her over my music I can tell shes comforting me. Thankfully I got all my cavities filled last week, so I don't have to worry about a cleaning or any surgery for at least 6 months.

7. <~~~ due for a cleaning. deal w/ it.

8. just do what i did when i was 7: puke on the dentist. ever since then it hasn't been as bad

9. HAHAHAH I did that too!
    Except I was like five :hello:

10. I think its easiest if you just dont get anesthetic. It really doesnt hurt and its quicker and easier that way.