Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

i hate that i'm too nice sometimes...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by URATowel, Oct 25, 2010.

1. i hate that when i spark people up they have no issue coming but when they have weed and i ask them to bring some, they come up with bullshit excuses.

i'm tired of giving people free shit.

no more.

/end rant

time to :smoke:

anyone else have stories like this?

2. im the same way, you have to put your foot down bro

when people didnt spend anything on the herb their smoking, they dont think about it about it.

but when its hurting their pockets, oo, how there minds change

3. Yeah I hear ya man. Free loaders suck.

Time to find some REAL toking friends who will actually contribute in some bud, or at least throw you a few bucks if you are the one with the bud. People who only want to hang out with me to get free bud are NOT my friends lol.

4. Fuck freeloaders, time to hit the bong :bongin:

5. i used to be 'too nice' with weed, but not anymore, although i am still nice about other things but if i smoke someone up they gotta smoke me back and that's just the fucking way she goes, i usually give people who don't smoke as much 1 freebie though
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eYS1GbcfhE"]YouTube - Thats the fuckin way she goes[/ame]

6. Time for you to man up and tell them that they need to throw down if they want to smoke your weed. It isn't free so people shouldn't expect it to be.

7. Yeah, it's time to stop being a pussy and stop letting your friends walk all over you. If my friends would show up looking for weed, I woulden't mind that. I would give them a toke. But the next time they showed up, they better have brought weed or they arn't getting any of mine :D But I would just let your friends know weed aint free, it's worth something, and if they want to be smoking some of your stuff they gotta pitch in too.

8. Yeah, that's exactly how it is for me. I'm like a fucking piggy bank for all my friends. I always buy the bud, in which myself and them smoke.

Sometimes it's okay, because they're my homies. But it does get annoying when you know you're trying to supply yourself and your homies are right there mooching off of you.

9. I smoke my friends out alot and even give them lil nugs (little nugs ha ha) and i just expect them to smoke me out next time and they do its cool its like we dont even ask we just know we owe the other one a smoke out

10. Hey man, I definitely feel you on this topic. I am always smoking up my close friends and never getting repaid either with money or bud. Getting real tired of it too, and if these friends do have bud (which is very rare) they never share. Have been thinking a lot about it and have decided to put my foot down, no more moochers!

11. man.. me and my mates allways sesh together n if someone doesnt contribute to the weed bowl they wiill offer to pay for a feed n shit so it allworks out ay...we allways shout each other up wen we sesh its no big deal just weed n were all getting high which is the main reason ay.. who cares who brings the weed as long as there is weed.. but itd get annoying everytime i spose//
    peace:smoke:

12. this! Your right! !!! Jesus!!!! Ppl make me so mad

13. you have some douchebag friends damnnn that sucks:(

14. I hate moochers. One of my friends always will mooch when we smoke. He'll try to take double hits before passing, he's never matches nor throws down some money, he even mooches food off us when we're munching. Once we were out Ruby Tuesday and was like "Can I have one of your ribs?" Wtf?? Oh and when he smokes some people out he'll make them throw down even when it's only one time. Another time when me and my other friend were providing, he charged one of the girls in our sesh even though he didn't even smoke her out! We did! It just really pisses us off. Next time we smoke I'll be sure to either make him match or throw down some cash.

And when we confront him about mooching off of people he's like "No man it really isn't that way."

Damn people like that piss me off so much.

15. I'm raging over that post right now,
    I would murder that kid.

16. story of my life

EDIT: :smoke::smoke:

17. If they don't pitch they don't get to smoke.

Fuck moochers.