I Hate stronger Than The Storm

Discussion in 'General' started by stevizzy, Jun 10, 2013.

1. #1 stevizzy, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    OK, time to retire that stupid song.  Don't get me wrong, I'm all for NJ getting rebuilt but I'm so sick of hearing that song played over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

2. the what now

3. I'm tired of hearing about the storm in general. Yes, I love my state and I'm sorry it was destroyed but enough is enough.

4. Never heard that shit in my life.

5. No idea what you're talking about.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #6 notime4schwag, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    It's a commercial that they're showing around the Northeast for NJ shore tourism. Complete with this corny "We're strong than the storm" song. Yeah it's really annoying...plus everyone knew NJ was rebuilding right after the storm hit.

But thank God Christie wasn't in a bathing suit in that one commercial with him on the beach.

7. You know you want to set gaze upon his legendary rippling thighs. 

8. Hey give Christy a break, he's had bypass surgery to loose some weight.  He seems like one of the few politicians who actually care about the people who voted for him.  Now...if he would only get rid of that corny song that's driving me crazy.

For you folks who aren't in the NE USA, you probably don't hear it 100X a day, if at all.  It's obnoxious.