Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I HATE stoners like this

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ErdayToker, Jul 26, 2013.

1. What really grinds my gears (Family Guy reference) is when stoners blame their problems on Marijuana!

I mean, Before I graduated there used to be this toker in my class and would always say like "I got an F because of weed" or "Stupid weed making me forget things" like really? If he was actually educated he would know that Marijuana increases brain cell formation by 40% and WHAT REALLY THE PROBLEM IS, Is himself not trying hard enough.

And what really the sucks here is, All the people who don't smoke around him are thinking 'Wow that's bad for you' or 'Pot really messes you up'.

But, I needed to vent sorry GC but yeah that's what really grinds my gears.
    Peace  :wave:

2. Gotta agree with OP. Too bad weed means I can't think for myself though ;)

3. Yeah, they're choosing to smoke it. I hate dumbasses like this. :mad:

4. agreed. 

5. SO correct. He needs to motivate himself, its an excuse for being lazy. And it creates such a bad image for other smokers. 

6. He will wake up one day. And try to quit and realize its not cannabis fault. Its his.

7. Sounds like a kid with no self control.

8. God damn it I know people like this... who smoke 24/7 and blame all their issues on it.

If you are retarded and can not smoke without being a fucking jabroni than please quit

9. It's too bad weed can't stand up for itself.

10. I know these people, they also think that smoking weed gives them the right to act stupid. Which it doesn't... If you piss in my flower bed you better be drunk cuz I know that joint you just had isn't making you act this way.
    Some people just smoke to a point where they can agree with themselves about everything too...

11. It probably tells you about their personality, just total douche bags if you ask me lol

S.D.M.F.