I hate Sprinklers....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jabbajaws XD, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Alright so im riding shotgun in my friends blazer high as fuck and he's doing about 94 in a 45 zone. Im just sitting there watching everything in the front window and all of a sudden a big ass splat of water smacks the windshield. At that very moment i thought i was going to have a heart attack because i was so scared.

After my high burned off about 3 hours later my friend tell me that he saw the sprinklers spitting water in the road a while back and he switched over into that lane so the water would hit the car. He says that he knew it would scare the living shit out of me (my friend was not high btw)

And then that night im just hanging out with these 2 other girls and my friend who was driving earlier in my front yard. Me and the 2 girls were so fucked up that we didnt even see my guy friend sneak off. His ass went into my garage and turned on the sprinkler system while me and hte girls were sitting smack dab in the middle of the lawn....(once again he was not high)

So from now on when im high i will always be watching him so he cant pull anymore stupid pranks. They were all pretty funny though.

2. that sir.... made my day :)