I hate smoking joints with this foo!

Discussion in 'General' started by Jordi, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Lippin a joint is one of the biggest stoner etiquette problems I deal with. I smoke with a bunch of different people and it seems like most of them are new to it. Every joint I smoke with friends and their friends ends up sobbing wet. Sometimes it gets so bad I just have to pass the joint because it is so wet and barely hits. Even if I try to help them not lip the J they continue to do it, and I'm forced to not want to smoke with them ever again.

2. I guess I just don't hang around with too many newbies.

Don't really ever have that issue.

/shrug

And get off the OP's dick, plox.

3. ive got the same problem with friend. every time im chillen with him puffin a joint, he ****** lips it. its mad annoying, cause whenever i tell him to stop he says who cares? its mad annoying.

4. if ya don't wanna talk to him about it just make sure there's always a person or two between you in rotation. that way, they get the wet joint. that or don't smoke with him.
    or if you don't mind, tell him it's freakin gross. hopefully just having you point it out will make him mor conscious of it

5. I would tell him some shit but hes black(i hear they have the strength of 10 men!) and i dont want my face caved in.

6. i retract my statement.

Tear into him guys :rolleyes:

7. Dude, I'll say ***** to anyone in the world, it's not a big fucking deal words also have more than on meaning and after this long, anyone can say ****** and not be racist, shit. I say ****** everyday all day.

it clearly isnt racist if he stated, it wasn't, he made it clear, now your twisting his words.
    +rep

dude, it really honestly, is JUST a word.
    +rep
    I do everyday of my life, people don't say shit cause no one cares anymore, and if they do thats their own fucking problem not mine.
    This was stupid, but I can't say it wasnt funny.

8. LOL check it out, I just said ******.

Theres no one around but me.

Check it out, its not a big deal until some puss in boots takes offense to the word.

"Oh my gawd somebody done said ******! Let me get some sand in my vagina, cause we need more fucking pearls in the world!"

9. I hate when people drool all over it. Is it that hard to pull your lips in a little bit so it stays dry? I HATE WETNESS, trying to get high and feeling like you have just kissed the guy next to you suck.

Also stop with the racist argument. Yes it was a bit of an inappropriate word but making an issue of it just amplifies the problem. This day and age the negative connotations associated with the word ****** should be only a thing of the past.

10. Couldn't have said it better, lol +rep homie.

11. i was only kidding..i dont want to get banned.:wave:

12. When *****s stop saying ***** then I will too.

13. I dont know if you against the statement or with it.
    Maybe im just really baked thou.

14. he meant fishie lip it. Right? right? eh

:eek: