I hate shaving

Discussion in 'General' started by burnttwaffle, Aug 28, 2008.

1. you havent showered or washed your clothes for 2 weeks either then? :smoking::D

2. dude i fucking hate shaving so much right now.
    +rep

3. haha is it just me or do u look a little like seth rogan

also i like the amish look, id say go for it or do mutton chops or somethin unique

I dont personally mind shavin

4. i think the most annoying part about shaving is that i so desperately wanted facial hair as a youth. . .

and now i hate it more than clipping my toenails

5. amen to that.

6. i was going to shave this mornig but you all changed my mind and i will let the beard keep growing! Already been growing it for about a week and counting....

7. Shaving is fun!
    It's like I'm the artist and my face is the pallet

8. Yeah i hate it to, but my girl always yell at me for never shaving. :p i shave like every three weeks

9. yea I dont like shaving I have a decent beard going right now

10. I'm on the other side of the argument, I love shaving. It's like a good face scraping, makes my face feel so clean... I also shave often in hopes of intensifying the gnarlosity of my future beard.

11. I don't really like shaving either. I just use an electric razor.. makes it easier.

12. I got a full beard, dooder.

13. Saving can feel soo nice. Like, don't shave for 4-5 days and then shave and it feels great. Like a whole new face. Then add some aftershave and the job is done nicely.

Although I have facial hair, so it takes a little while to make sure everything is lookin sexy and proportionate.

14. Shaving sucks. I just let it grow until it gets annoying (read: when my upper-lip whiskers get wet when drinking from a glass). Then it's out with the electric shaver, and get it down to a managable 0.2mm.

Fortunatly, my beard grows rather full and even, so even at annoying level it doesn't look too bad.

Yeah, I'm lazy...

15. meh don't mind it

all my facial hair isn't fully in yet so . . .

16. LOL, I've gotten so much rep for the amish beard. Y'all are too funny.

17. lol no just shaving.. shaved a few minutes ago btw. my dad yelled at me in russian "get that hairy cunt off your face!!" in front of my friend. good thing he doesn't understand russian though :eek:

18. I got lazy and didn't shave for a few weeks, until sunday, when I was standing at a stoplight and a guy rolled down his window to hand me change. True Story. I shaved as soon as I got home.

19. i have shaved max 12 times in the last year....i just use a beard trimmer and keep it really short...nice and painless

20. i hate shaving my cooch