Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I hate runners!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by skiey, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Do you guys not case and analyze your dealers/middlemen? After my first dealer, I've always cased and analyzed anyone trying to deal with me and my money. I used to middleman for like 5 of my main dealers, never ripped anyone or had em waiting for more than an hour, most of the peeps who gave me cash never even met me before in their lives.

Case, Judge, Analyze, and Do Whatever it takes to get the dealer for you, it'll make your days so much easier and more fun.

2. I would prefer to just smoke them out. Theyll probably be cool with it too.

I hate assholes who ask for a G everyday instead of like a quarter every week. Dealers are just people....who either cant afford to smoke, so they sell a little, or they are people who would like to make a buck or two. Remember that dealers ALWAYS have kids asking for a break in pricing. Just pay the money that you know you should be paying anyway.

Any "break" a dealer gives you, comes DIRECTLY out of his/her income.