Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I HATE relying on people and weed makes me do that!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by towwffc, Aug 20, 2016.

1. I'm very independent and I hate dealing with dealers so much that I went from smoking everyday to once or twice per month.

Sometimes I say screw it and head to the liquor store since I can buy vodka no problem & no wait without needing to bullshit with the cashier like we're friends or feeling awkward because I never associate with these kinds of people in my daily life.

I am not the most extroverted person and I've never had great luck finding a trustworthy or reliable dealer. I've had to put up with too much shit over the years with these guys. I just hate wanting or needing something from them.

It honestly makes me sad that it is still illegal. Weed has been able to make me happy and add to my life. But I am forced to either go without altogether or call a guy that I would rather never do "business" with again. Giving him a power over me that I never give to anyone in another area of my life. Shit's depressing man. I just want my weed no strings attached.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sounds like you have issues beyond finding weed. You have a third option...grow your own. That was my solution. I refuse to pay ridiculous prices for compressed Mexican dirt weed and that was all I could find where I live. So now we just grow our own and a little extra for friends. I don't have a problem dealing with people, I have a problem throwing money away for crappy bud. For a small investment, you can grow your own premium quality bud and nobody will ever be the wiser. Sounds like you need to turn off the computer and cell phone and get out around people more. The ability to talk to the world and never leave the house is creating a bunch of people who do not have the ability or desire to interact with others. TWW

• Like Like x 3
  3. #3 towwffc, Aug 20, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2016
    Thanks for the reply but I don't have a problem socially. I do have a life. I just have a more introverted personality. I have friends who don't smoke just drink. I mostly work and spend time with my girl who also doesn't smoke. Work is a professional setting and I'm in sales so I can communicate with people just fine.

The problem is the only dealers I've found are raggedy thugs. Grown men without even a G.E.D. Or without a car always asking for rides or favors. Taking my money before they have the weed and making me wait. Then when I suggest breaking me off something extra for making me wait trying to get tough with me. I'm no punk I'll go to jail associating with these bums.

But like I said although I am intoverted I have a life I'm not some weirdo who lives online...

4. Learn to grow. I've got a 2'x4' grow tent in my closet and a 400whid light. About $250 altogether. And I could harvest 3-4oz every two months if I wanted with auto flowers. I hate dealing with dealers too man especially moving from Cali where 3 outta 4 friends are dealers to the south where it's sold right next to shitty hard drugs usually in shady places. Haven't bought weed in months myself and been smoking at least three blunts a day of the best weed I grew myself. Hope that makes sense haha

• Like Like x 2
  5. Oh NO!!!

• Like Like x 1
  6. My garden liberated me so long ago I have trouble remembering what it was like having to look for weed but I do remember the frustration of sitting in parking lots for hours waiting for a connect I couldn't trust. If I didn't grow I'd try to buy in bulk once a year but I suppose that may be hard to do too.

• Like Like x 3