I Hate Ppl Who Fake High

Discussion in 'General' started by Rampede, Oct 26, 2005.

1. god damn this girl i chill with is so dumb i let her smoke a bwol from my hooka and its a BIG bowl and we smoked it and she fell down like 5 times and kept stuttering and she was seeing shit supposevly. she said she was hearing voices and shit it was really annoying. anyone else have this problem

2. just dont smoke with her no more

i know ppl that do that
    they do it for the attention

3. lol reminds me of my high school days. I remember this one time at this chicks party me and a bunch of people were smokin and this one kid decides to take a hit and hes like "oh my god im so stoned and I stink like weed!" after taking one hit. He then proceeds to hop in the shower and takes a shower fully clothed. But I also know some people who take like five ten hits and are GONE! Some people are just lightweights and makes the high really intense for them.

4. I know some people who act high or act drunk. It can ruin anyone's party or a good time. Just tell that person, "Are you really that high? How much did you smoke?" And pretend that you don't know they are acting. Then if they say something like, "Dude, I'm so fucking stoned right now! I had like 10 bowls." Then you reply by "I thought you had one..." Then at this point they are confused and don't know how to act. Then you say, "So why are you so high?!"....wow, that sounds really stupid now that I look back and read it out loud to myself. Well, it worked for this one person that I know who faked all the time. Then I had a talk with him and now he thanks me for stopping him whenever he sees people faking. Please excuse me, im kinda high right now.

5. man whenever i see someone like that its like one of those things you get embarassed over even though your not the one doing it and shouldnt be embarassed

6. ^^ yea, i fuckign hate that like i bring someone new to the scene to a sesh or something and they fucking act all stupid and embarass the shit out of me. I don't see why people feel the need to attract stupid attention like that, that was all for the freshman year of highschool.

7. What i did to her today is funny! i picked some ragwweed from my back yard and dried it and got her to smoke it thinking it was shake lol....well we smoked it i didnt inhale and she was like dude im so high wanna fuck...then im like errr that was ragweed and ur not high that was a test...she was pissed cus my frind called her a hoe cus she said wanna fuck lol....it tasted like shit

8. wth, you should have fucked her, than told her
    lol

9. Sooo many girls do that. Either giggling and acting ditsy when it's obvious they aint high. Or acting slutty all night saying it was the joint they smoked earlier. Fuckin' ridiculous.. Drives me mad.

EDIT: godam I'm ripped I have to keep editing this..:smoking:

10. lmao

....maybe she was fakin it so she could bring up wanting to screw you??? now she's pissed, u made her feel/look like a fool and now u aint gettin any from her....lol.....

naahhh, i hear ya on that. i remember this one time at a friends house. must of been at least 15 yrs ago lol, eesshh anyways, this one chick, a real peice i tell ya, we gave her a glass of water and she thought it was vodka. omfg. she deserved an oscar for that one :smoke:

11. yea thats exactly what i was thinking.
    she was prolly just using it as an excuse to bring out her real feelings

12. avoid avoid avoid. ..... But then again, i dont think i have ever known anyone like that

13. with the whole slut part od it you just gotta realize that no shit she wasn't high, but she still wanted to fuck. some chicks won't admit how much they like and/or need the cock. and if she wants to use being stoned as an excuse for being horny, let her. especially when you know shes actually not stoned at all, so theres no doubt in your mind she wants to fuck you.

14. man, take advantage of this situation!! get a tape recorder and say shit into it and then put it in your pocket or somewhere by you and be talkin to her and have it say shit like "you want to suck (insert name)'s dick so bad that if you dont u'll lose your mind" n other inappropriate shit haha, n see if she listens to the voices, make sure u play it while ur talkin so she doesnt think ur sayin it though haha, thats what i would do at least

15. Its true. If they blow it then I won't smoke with them anymore.

16. lol dude ima try and get some from her tomarrow lol ill tell her its the best shit in town lez go smoke and i know she will cus she needs my cock! ill keep you updated on that]

17. i used to know a kid who did that, and he trusted my best friend completely, instead of telling him that he wasnt high, me and my friend would sell him oregano and shit and tell him it was the best shit in town, he would smoke it, pretend to be high, we would tell him it was fake, and do it all the next day, he never wanted his money back either

18. lol my mom got sold paresley once lol

19. I think u should of fucked her to.