i hate people who make these videos

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cloud10_2003, Aug 9, 2012.

1. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']what a little bitch[/quote]

If only this weren't the internet

2. he must be so depressed, hes got a house to live in, a laptop to post these shitty videos with, and some headphones. he looks like a normal spoiled kid to me. what a little bitch, no wonder he gets bullied.

This video is just asking for sympathy

3. HA! what would you do huh?

4. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']

HA! what would you do huh?[/quote]

Makes sense you aren't smart enough to figure it out

5. Whatever little man

6. [quote name='"InitialToke93"']

Whatever little man[/quote]

You just have fun being a shitty person

7. Parents should stick him in a military acadamy, they could probably afford it, maybe when he graduates he won't be such a crybaby.

8. I will and do, So don't worry about that mate.

9. I'm not worried

I just can't understand why you'd wanna be like that.

10. Wanna be like what? I have no sympathy for a kid who posts a pathetic YouTube video looking for attention & sympathy instead of actually doing something about the problem, If anything this vid probably got him bullied more.

11. Wow you know what you're totally right :rolleyes:

If only I woulda thought of it like that.

I feel bad for you man if that's how you really feel. I hope the best for you though, some day you'll understand

12. Usually these videos are just lame and stupid,

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmlTHfVaU9o&feature=related]This is my story (Part 1) - YouTube[/ame]

But that one is the only one that's like gotten to me.
    Gives me the chills.

13. #33 InitialToke93, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012

If theres one thing i need to understand its that people are too weak these days.

I got bullied once in my whole life , I got jumped from guys as school that used to push me round when i was 8 ,walking home from school got everything stolen except my shirt and underwear , So did i make a video about it? Did i tell anyone about it? Did i cry about it? No cause im not a fucking pussy, I watched people train kick boxing everyday after school until i saved up enough money to pay for me to go and i promised myself i would never let people fuck with me like that ever again.

Making pussy ass videos like this and feeling sorry for yourself wont get you anywhere.
    I cant believe you actually feel sorry for this sorry sack of shit.

14. People usually get picked on because they're weak and vulnerable. Solution: don't be weak and vulnerable. You can get my 12-step guide to being a badass with 3 easy payments of $35.95

15. One more thing: People on youtube who hold up idiot cards for the viewers to read have lost my interest before they even get to whatever point that they're trying to make in the video.

16. whoa i thought i was the only one that hated kids who do this...i don't understand it. instead of confronting the bully they hide in a corner.

17. Yeah, kids that do that are simply stupid. No other way to get around it. You're looking for support from strangers on the internet while basically showing the bullies that they are extremely effective at his life a living hell. When the bullies see that, they will give it to him even harder.

I'm so sick of liberals sugar coating the shit out of everything. The whole turn the other cheek, tell a teacher,etc..Lets also not forget how we basically give kids criminal records now for doing said things.

Like it or not there's alphas and betas. No son of mine will be a pushover little bitch. If someone hits him, he better hit them back but even harder. Bullies bully because they know theres no consequences to their actions. They know the teachers won't do shit and they know their victim will just sit in a corner curled up into the fetal position and continue taking it. I can't respect or feel sorry for someone that doesn't stand up for themselves.

Give the bully a consequence. Even if the person gets his ass kicked after standing up to the bully and he continues doing it, as long as you make it hurt every time he starts giving the kid shit..He'll learn to stop. People will be surprised just how much of a confidence booster it is, punching their bully in the jaw and be amazed at just how effective it is.

Problem is, society and the government is constantly putting things into place to protect the weak and stupid. Really slowing our evolutionary cycle down ^_^

Instead of teaching kids the proper way of doing it back in the day, we're teaching them to be spoiled, entitled brats. To use sensationalism to get their way. Hey kids! Don't like a rule? Break it anyways then alert the media.

IMHO sensationalism is even more cowardly and more severe than the actual bullying. Using an entire nation to basically bully the bully is worse. Especially when you have the anonymity of the internet. At least bullies have the balls to do it in person. Not to mention death threats,etc..pftt

Amazing how much people attack me for my views on bullies and bullying. But I always say, you raise your kid up to be a push over pansy that will ultimately just cause to be a pushover in life, at the job, in a relationship,etc and ill teach my son to beat the shit out of someone that attempts to bully him. ^_^

18. Like that bitch that her ears ...,,,