I hate people like this.

Discussion in 'General' started by Derrick14, Oct 23, 2011.

1. I got a buddy who im actually pretty close to, but there is just two things about him that I FUCKIING HATE.

1.) Cocky as fuck
    2.) Dumb as fuck

It is such a horrible combination.
    He has a plant right now that is 2 weeks old and he is saying it is a female, and going to start budding in less than a week probably and that he could sell it for a grand easily. |Whenever i say something its like he just HAS to make something up in his head to top whatever i said. He was making fun of breast cancer, and i straight up told him, "dude my mom had breast cancer" (which is true.) And he continued to say, "Man i technically had breast cancer a few years ago."

He sells a .7 for 10 btw, idk about any of you but that is a big no no in my books

2. I dislike really cocky people as well. I share an apartment with one of those types. Thinks he is the best person to ever walk the earth...

I feel your pain man. I just try to ignore ha

3. Same, i just endure the annoyingness because hes a nice guy in general and (hopefully) means no harm to anyone

4. There's always flaws in your friend i know what you mean my best friend i would give my life for he has the urge to be correct all the time so any argument we get into it's just ok your right . Lol

5. I had a similar "friend" when I was a senior in high school/freshman in college.

He was cocky, overconfident, and was always saying, "dude, I'm so fucking high!"

Jesus Christ in Heaven that kid was annoying as fuck..

6. i also had a similar friend.
    had, being the key word.