i HATE PANTS

Discussion in 'General' started by Golem-146, Jun 21, 2003.

?

Do you hate pants?

1. Hell Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I like pants because I suck and like pants!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. omg killgates some one I can relate to hehe. Man sorry about the angry post I was really stoned. Anyway jeans dont count as pants for real because jeans are cool and the newest and coolest fashion. The faded ones on the ass for girls is really hot and adds alot of attention to the ass. But really like dress pants. Dress pants for shit like funerals and shit.

2. you mean like the pants I have to where every fucking day to work? The black gay Port pants that suck major balls?! damn i hate those pants.

3. dickies for life. ive worn pants everyday of my life since like the 7th grade. ive lived in yuma arizona where it gets like 110 degrees in the summer and i never wore shorts not even when i went out to skate.

4. angry post? what angry post? there is no angry post! THERE ISNT ANY,

I AM THE LIZARD QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (still a bloke tho)

5. just to internationalise this thread a little...
    pants in the uk, meaning the underwear type only, are neither hate worthy, nor lovable. they are just pants.

but i do like sensi's sentiment...
    girlies pants.
    i cant remember if there was anymore sentiment than that, but that was the only bit that stuck in my mind... girlies pants... just these two words are enough to set off the imagination.

girlies pants.

6. So you call underwear, pants...are a females underwear also called pants or panties...cause if it were panties then I would totally get it and then think that we were the ones who had it wrong but that all depends on what you respond with, I suppose. Do you get me?

7. theres no real gender specific name divide... i think its all just pants. panties is an americanism i think.

8. Well, then that's just weird, Digit!

:D

9. ohh yess we do....we just take advantage of it to its fullest....